Veneers – Chanhassen, MN
Enhance Every Aspect of Your Smile
Are you ready to pursue your dream smile? If you’re like most patients, you might have several dental flaws you want to address, from the shape and size of your teeth to the shade. The good news is that veneers can enhance virtually every aspect of your smile – in as little as two appointments too! If you’d like to learn more about this treatment, then schedule a visit with our talented Chanhassen cosmetic dentist, Dr. Mehta, or simply read on.
Why Choose Dentistry on the Ponds For Veneers?
- Compassionate, Gentle Dental Team
- Preview Your Smile with Imaging Technology
- Flexible Financing Available
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry solution capable of addressing stained, chipped, and misaligned teeth. To accomplish this, thin shells of high-quality dental materials, like porcelain, are custom-made to fit snugly over each tooth. As a result, they can be used to correct one imperfect tooth or to completely transform your entire smile!
The Process of Getting Veneers
While veneers are personalized to each patient, the first step is always the same: a consultation. During this appointment, Dr. Mehta will sit down with you one-on-one and ask you a few questions to learn more about your smile goals. After confirming you are a candidate, he will create your custom treatment plan, which will detail the ideal shape, shade, and size of each veneer. Next, he will “prep” your teeth by removing a small layer of enamel, take impressions for the lab artisans, and provide you with a temporary set of veneers (if necessary).
It typically takes a few weeks to receive your final veneers. Rest assured, as soon as we receive them and check to ensure they are pristine, we will schedule a time for you to return to our office. At your final appointment, we will meticulously adhere each veneer… then the entire process will be complete!
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers don’t just deliver beautiful results, they also are:
- Incredibly versatile – Want to fix a single tooth? Want to transform your entire smile? Either way, veneers may be the solution you’ve been looking for.
- Completely customizable – From the shape to the size and color, veneers can be completely customized to your specific smile goals.
- Fast – Instead of having to wait 12+ months to achieve your smile goals, the entire process can be completed in just two or three visits.
- Stain-resistant – Since high-quality materials like porcelain are resistant to stains, you won’t have to worry about dark stains resurfacing anytime soon.
- Long-lasting – Simple habits like brushing regularly and visiting your dentist every six months will help your veneers last for well over a decade.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Worried About Gum Disease I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Improve My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Concerned about Sleep Apnea I am Scared of the Dentist I Have Pain in My Jaw I Have a Dental Emergency View Our Services