We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
The last couple months has given us an opportunity to reinforce what we have always done when it comes to sterilization and infection controls, as well as implement additional steps to make sure that every patient can be assured a safe, healthy, and comfortable dental experience. We have followed the direction of the Centers of Disease Control (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) by implementing the following, and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment.
What we are doing:
- Reviewing screening questions prior to your appointment time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- The common areas are being wiped down regularly.
- HEPA air purifiers have been installed throughout the office.
What you can do:
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks later.
- Use hand sanitizer when you check in to the office.
- Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the office.
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment please call and let us know.
- Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed.
- Dentists, Hygienists, and Assistants will be wearing N95 mask and face shields.
- Pre-rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide
- Air purifiers in treatment rooms
- High volume suction devices in each room
- To go bags pre-packed for you with toothbrush and floss
- Wellness checklist (via text or at appointment)
- Covid informed consent upon check-in.
- Hand sanitizer use at the front desk
- Text to pay